Deposit required: 25%
Balance due: Next 25% due 60 Days after, remaining balance due upon departure.
WE cannot and will not provide any refund for cancellations of trips with scheduled dates in July of any year. A Credit will be your only option. COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND OR COVID INFECTION WILL OVERRIDE ALL MY CANCELLATION POLICIES AND WILL BE DEALT WITH IN A FAIR AND EQUITABLE MANNER UP TO THE DATE OF YOUR ARRIVAL!
(A)Persons cancelling non-July trips before January 1 of the year of your trip have the option of either prompt refund of 75% of the amount you have already paid to date OR a credit of 100% of the amount you have paid to date as a credit toward a later, rescheduled booking with us.
(B) Cancellations of non-July trips occurring after January 1 of the year of your trip will be allowed by Salmon Catcher Lodge but any and all deposits paid to date are nonrefundable and will be retained by Salmon Catcher Lodge. Salmon Catcher Lodge will agree to a credit schedule applied to scheduled later trips with us as follows IF at least 2 weeks notice has been given by you to us by verified delivery means and if your cancellation is due to unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances and IS NOT covered by travel insurance.
- If you cancel January 1st through February 15th, you will receive a credit toward
- a later scheduled trip with us in the amount of 75% of the amount you have paid to date.
- If you cancel February 16th through March 31st, you will receive a credit toward
- a later scheduled trip with us of 50% of the amount you have paid to date.
- If you cancel April 1st or later, you will receive a credit of 25% toward a later
- scheduled trip with us of the amount you have paid to date.
- Credits may be used for a future trip in the same year or the following year.
- However, we cannot guarantee rates or date availability for rescheduled later trips
14. After January 1 of the year of your trip, Visa or MasterCard may be used to pay not more than 50% of the total trip cost for you and your group. Balances must be made by wire transfer to our bank account, by cleared personal check, or by money order or other cash equivalent sent to us by secure delivery. Or Upon check out
15. For deposits made prior to January 1 of the year of your trip, payment must to be made by wire transfer to our bank account, by cleared personal check, or by money order or other cash equivalent sent to us by secure delivery or credit cards will be accepted for deposits on trips booked in advance of 9 months of departure date
For personal cancellations, trip(s) may be credited and rescheduled to within 12 months, availability contingent, but any increase in price will be billable and due May 1st in the trip year.
Please – It is strongly recommended that you buy travel insurance. Both Travel Guard and AAA offer excellent insurance to cover cancellations or loss of trips due to airline schedules, airline strikes, natural disasters and world conditions. www.travelguard.com – 800-826-4919
There may be an occasion when trip(s) are cancelled due to weather, a volcano eruption and or fish counts. In these instances Salmon Catcher Lodge assumes no liability and will do our best to reschedule or offer a comparable trip.
After May 1st any change to the trip selection is not guaranteed and will be based on availability.
A Large Quantity of quality spinning outfit for Sockeye, Pink or Silver Salmon and Trout is available to our guest, first come first served.
All trips will incur 3% Sales Tax on the package price. Homer adventures only will have an additional 4.85% added Seward adventures only will have an additional 4% added to that specific trip price plus a $3.00 Boat Tax
Any package price is subject to change without notice.
Gratuities, lodging en route to Salmon Catcher Lodge not included in your package, meals ? unless Executive package purchased! air and ground transportation, fish shipping is not included in the package price.
Salmon Catcher Lodge maintains and offers handicap accommodations.
Payment Methods Accepted
Wire transfer/bank draft:
Zelle, A Express